- WWDC Together - Tweet
I’m excited to launch @wwdctogether as a free place to watch and hangout during WWDC. We can now view upcoming and previous sessions via modern playback, with a chatroom for each session. Hope this provides a similar WWDC vibe during this hard time ❤️🔥
- WWDC Together - Norske WWDC Together lar oss se på Apples konferanse sammen
Resultatet finner du på WWDCtogether.com; Khoa Pham har laget en nettside som lar deg se på WWDC-presentasjonene sammen med andre.
- WWDC Together - iOSDevWeeky 461
But what about watching the conference itself? Watch together with other members of the community at WWDC Together, or the WWDC Watch Party.
- WWDC Together - iOS Goodies 339
If you used to watch the keynote with many other people at some local community events, things that aren’t possible this year in most places, fear not, the community has stepped up and there are already a lot of alternatives, such as WWDC Watch Party/ and WWDC Together.
One area that absolutely flourished this year was community organization. Sites like https://wwdcwatch.party and https://wwdctogether.com took a huge amount of work to organize, but meant that people had the chance to have some interaction – had the chance to actually chat about WWDC and share their excitement. I’m really grateful to Michie, Khoa, and other community organizers for making this happen.
Continually impressed by useful code libraries @onmyway133 creates. You should pay attention to https://github.com/onmyway133 if not already.
ps. we are hiring, you should apply :)
- Spek - iOSDevWeekly 439
This new BDD testing framework from Khoa Pham is implemented with Swift 5.1 function builders and uses XCTest assertions. It supports all of the features you’d expect in a BDD framework, so take a look!
- Learn Talks - iOSDevWeeky 422
There’s conference talks, meetup talks, and presentations of all kinds covering iOS development here. List talks by year, by conference or just search for something specific.
This site, put together by Khoa Pham isn’t new, but it’s a complete re-design and it’s much faster and nicer to use than the old version. 👍
- FinderGo - Mac Informer
- Active writer - freeCodeCamp - 40 Active Business Publications on Medium That You Must Follow
- Fritz ML Final - Announcing the Winners of the Fritz ML Grants
- PushNotifications - raywenderlich - Push Notifications Tutorial: Getting Started
- DeepDiff - Vipps - tweet
- A better way to update UICollectionView data in Swift with diff framework - number 1 - Learn Swift from Top 50 Articles for the Past Year (v.2019)
- kode24koden - 250 kodere knakk kode24-koden
- Top 25 GitHub Repos to Inspire Your Next Machine Learning Project - Heartbeat: Editors’ Selections for October
- GifCapture - softpedia - GifCapture for Mac
- Snowflake - iOSDevWeekly 279
Khoa Pham with a new SVG parsing and rendering library based on CALayers. It supports reading SVGs from a file of course, but you can also create individual elements and combine those as well. Because it’s all just layers at the end, you can animate and do everything else that a layer can do as well.
- RoughSwift - iOSDevWeekly 397
Let’s finish this week’s code links with a fun one from Khoa Pham. Create hand-drawn representations of geometric shapes and paths. Everything is rendered as a CALayer too which is handy.
- Puma - iOSDevWeekly 418
Build utilities, written in pure Swift (not that that really matters for build utilities) from Khoa Pham. Obviously it’s not as comprehensive as something like fastlane, but this does look promising.
- Active contributor - Top Swift GitHub developers in Norway
- Speaker - Mobile Era Conference 2017 & 2018 - Speakers
- How to structure your project and manage static resources in React Native - Lets React 39
An interesting take on folder architecture in React Native, and a cool trick to safely manage static resources in your project. Well written, and a good read overall!